Further use of the site means your consent to the processing of personal data.
Clamps for metal sheet material
- Clamp for lifting of sheet rolled steel in horizontal position 1 ZSK1
- Corner clamp for lifting of thin metal rolled sheet in horizontal position 1 ZSK2
- Clamp for lifting of thin rolled metal sheet in horizontal position 1 ZSK3
- Clamp for lifting of rolled metal sheet in packs in horizontal position 1 ZSK4
- Clamp for lifting of rolled metal sheets in vertical position 1 ZSK5
- Screw clamping device for horizontal lifting of sheet 1 ZSK6
- Screw clamping device for horizontal lifting of sheet 1 ZSK7
- Screw clamping device for vertical lift of sheet 1 ZSK8
- Screw clamping device with a shackle for vertical lifting of sheet 1 ZSK9
- Clamp for lifting of rolled metal sheet in vertical and horizontal position 1 ZSK10.
- Clamp for lifting of sheet in vertical position 1 ZSK11 (works in pairs)
- Clamp for lifting of steel sheet in horizontal and vertical position 1 ZSK12
- Clamp for horizontal and vertical lifting of sheet 1 ZSK14
- Clamp for vertical lifting of sheet 1 ZSK16
Metal sheet is the most popular type of metal products. The steel sheets are used in many areas of construction and industry. For transportation of the sheet rolled metal special cargo clamps are used, namely clamps for metal sheet.
Two types of clamps:
- Verical clamp for metal sheet can be used separately as well as in pairs.
- Horizontal lifting clamps for metal sheet are always used in pairs.
To ensure the stable position of the metal sheet it is recommended to use minimum three-four clamps.
There are a lot of variants of different design sheet clamps in stock. Their common function is ensuring of secure and strong grip between the supporting pad and clamping part and between the supporting pad and the cargo.
The sheets can be transported piece by piece or in packs. The thickness of the sheet or pack - up to 250 millimeters.
The ensuring of the sheet materials lifting clamp reliability
To ensure the safety of the lifting and transportation process it is required:
- to stictly follow any safety regulations;
- to estimate the correct angle of the slinging which are stated in the passport;
- to position the sheet straightly, without any bending.
All clamps for the metal sheets are checked for the defects. The clamps for metal sheet with any deformation revealed, without notification signs, with corrosion, with damaged fixing, with cracks or wearness more than 10 percent are not allowed for the operation.
Positive features of the lifting clamp made by company StalProm
- easy operation system;
- the delivery set include a pair of cams to ensure the fast and easy gripping of the cargo;
- high quality steel is used for the manufacturing of the clamps;
- to ensure the protection of the metal it is covered with enamel coating finishing;
- affordable price.